September 26, 2021

EXPO Magazine

Complete News World

Charles walks away from the scandal of ‘selling nobles’ – International

London – The Prince Charles, The heir to the British throne, on Monday, 6, tried to free himself from a scandal involving a former government aide who promises the title of Prabhu to a millionaire Saudi donor. “The prince has no knowledge of transactions,” said a spokeswoman for Clarence House, Charles’ official residence, quoting the newspaper. United Kingdom.

Michael Fawcett, a close official of the prince, on Sunday promised to assist in the granting of British citizenship and knighthood. Mahfouz Mare Mubarak bin Mahfouz, One of the great supporters of the Prince’s Foundation, founded by Charles in 1986. The allegations were made by newspapers Sunday Mail e The Sunday Times.

Mahboos is said to have donated 1.5 1.5 million (approximately R $ 10 million) to private interest restructuring projects. Scotland. The focal point is to donate to the renovation project of the Dumfries House, a mansion in Scotland, where a garden and a fountain are named after the prince. According to Sunday TimesMahfouz denied that he had done anything wrong.

At a private ceremony in 2016, Charles Mahfouz was conferred the title of Commander of the British Order of the British Empire. Oh Sunday Email He has issued an indictment since 2017 in which Fawcett said he was ready to transfer the title to Knighthood, as well as support Mahboos’ application for citizenship.

Written in Letterhead and signed by Fawcett, chairman of the Dumfries House Trust, it said the requests would be made in response to the Charles’ Foundation’s “most recent and expected support.”

Following the allegations, Fawcett resigned as chief executive of the Prince’s Trust. This Monday, Mahfouz remained silent when asked by reporters if he had “guaranteed respect in exchange for money.”

READ  ‘There is a consensus that climate change is caused by human activity,’ says the expert

So far, two complaints against Charles have been filed with the Metropolitan Police, Fox News reported. Graham Smith, the Republican chief executive of the Constitutional Council, condemned Charles and Fawcett for violations of the 1925 Corruption Act.

Former British MP Norman Baker, critic British royal family, Metropolitan Policy Commissioner Dame Cresida Dick asked to initiate a criminal investigation into the case. “If politicians are determined to sell respect or support citizens, they will be in trouble. This should be true for Prince Charles as well,” he said.

Oh PeriodsThe newspaper described Charles as “Mahfouz’s pay adviser”, according to a stockbroker, who would be “100%” helping the London-based Saudi billionaire. Charles is said to have met the Saudi billionaire in Riyadh, Clarence House and Dumfries House in 2014 and 2015.

The Prince’s Foundation began its own investigation. In a statement released Monday, Clarence House said Charles supports the investigation. “The Prince of Wales has no knowledge of donating or honoring his charities or granting British citizenship and fully supports the ongoing investigation.” / Selectors